I love a Greek salad and I love avocadoes.
And this simple Low FODMAP avocado salad is a mix of both. Tomatoes, feta and olive oil from a Greek salad, with addition of lettuce leaves. Avocadoes are here for extra flavour and sunflower seeds for a crunch.
This time I preferred to use green, firmer avocadoes, which keep their shape when mixing the salad. Next time I am tempted to also use olives and the green part of spring onion.
This combination of ingredients creates a colourful, interesting, delicious salad.
Instructions for preparing 1 avocado, tomato and feta salad:
1. First, wash tomatoes and lettuce.
2. Slice lettuce leaves and put in a large bowl, followed by a chopped tomato.
3. Then half and slice 30 g of avocado, add to the bowl. Season, add lemon juice and olive oil, mix ingredients.
4. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
5. Add some finely chopped dill and sunflower seeds.
For a Polish version of this recipe, go here: http://przepisylowfodmap.eu/low-fodmap-salatka-z-awokado-pomidorem-i-feta